U.S. Customers $110
For All Other Customers $142
All prices include
shipping & handling
Shipping for Objective: Schmidt will take 4-6 weeks.
OS: Objective: Schmidt
Objective Schmidt depicts the hard fought battles that occurred in early November, 1944 in the Hurtgen Forest by the U.S. 28th Infantry Division for the small towns of Schmidt/Kommerscheidt and Vossenack.
Objective: Schmidt includes the following:
- 17 action packed scenarios in full-color print, including a campaign game (CG) covering the battle for Kommerscheidt over 7 CG dates
- 576 full color, die cut 1/2" counters
- 88 full color, die cut 5/8" counters
- Two 22"x 34" HASL map sheets which combine to represent the historical situation of the town of Vossenack
- Four 22"x 34" HASL map sheets with 1" hexgrids which combine to represent the historical situation of the towns of Schmidt and Kommerscheidt
- An article covering "Slopes in ASL"
- Rules pages describing Vehicles/Ordnance notes, Historical Battle Rules (HBR), map terrain and campaign game rules
- A divider card for quick reference of HBRs during scenario and CG play
Ownership of the following Hasbro/MMP ASL products are required to play all of the included scenarios: Beyond Valor©, Yanks©
- OS 1: Conscript Counter
- OS 2: The Wolf's Howl
- OS 3: Schindler's Limp
- OS 4: Bad Onnen
- OS 5: Disaster at Schmidt
- OS 6: General Fleig
- OS 7: Devil's Sunday
- OS 8: Toehold
- OS 9: Walk the Walk
- OS 10: Greyhounds!
- OS 11: Kickoff In Huertgen
- OS 12: Roll On!
- OS 13: The Route
- OS 14: Drive 'Em Out
- OS 15: Nightlife Is For The Junge
- OS 16: Sappers As Infantry
- OS 17: The Worst Place Of Any
- (color indicates attacking side)